drank Key Lime Tea by Culinary Teas

Key Lime YUM! I LOVE key limes, even though they are an annoyance to get the juice out of. There’s a difference between normal limes and key limes. This tea isn’t lying when it says it has key lime! I love the lime strength, this is perfect. I really like the black tea in it, reminds me of a Nilgiri. Perfect for iced, which is how I made it. Puts me in the mood to get down to the Florida Keys and snorkel. When I make punches, I usually add tea, this tea would be a great addition to it.

If you are a Key lime addict like me, this tea rules.

I love cooking, sleeping, reading, reggae music, and tea. I also enjoying reading about tea, the culture and ceremonies, and the diverse types.

I think most the teas I drink are 80% iced, but on some days, it’s opposite that, especially days off! I can’t believe it took me this long to try different teas. Better now than never!

Reading the reviews help guide me to the right tea. I have been turned on to so many delightful brews.

I am ALWAYS up for swapping. Just PM me.

Rockford, IL