drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I went to the other David’s Tea in Manhattan on 66th and 3rd to pick up a few more samples of stuff. I must say, I like the staff at Bleecker better. They seem so much more energetic. Then again, they had opened so recently at the time so maybe it’s just new guy energy. By now, the employees should be a little more jaded. haha I gotta go back to Bleecker and see how energetic they still are. :)

I also sampled Love Tea #7 while I was there, but I’m not going to write a review since it was obviously over brewed, bitter and astringent. I mentioned this to the person helping me, but she still gave a sample of it to someone who walked in later. hm…

Anyways! Late to the party, but I got some of Santa’s Secret since so many of you out there profess so much love for it. This is pretty tasty! I’m finding that I like what David’s tea does with mint. There’s also a sweetness dessert-y thing going on. Maybe like a vanilla mint pudding. And while I don’t much like black tea, I can appreciate the flavors here. They should make a decaf version!

Bonnie

This is comfort tea in a cup on a cold snowy day. One of my favorite dessert minty ones from David’s. Hope you grow to like it more. This makes a grand Latte.

Ninavampi

The sweetnes of it reminds me of cotton candy!