I’m finally trying this tea thanks to SimplyJenW! I’ve been eying it for a long time now. I love cinnamon and caffeine free is always good since I like to have tea in the evening and tasty caffeine free teas are not that easy to come by.

The first time I made this, I used about the same amount of leaf as I normally would for a rooibos and it was STRONG! It was so sweet and cinnamon-y and spicy and slightly orangey. Tasty! I can see this working well in blends… I’ll need to think on it.

Tonight, I made it with half the leaf and it is much better! I can actually drink this normally because the flavor isn’t super intense. Still sweet and tasty and I think it’s actually making me a bit sleepy. :) Great evening tea!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester