drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Tasty! I didn’t expect to like this too much since previous orange flavor things from David’s has been too candy like in the past. Fortunately, this one is more natural with a rich creamy chocolate flavor. The puerh base is also pretty notable. I was a bit surprised by it at first but really started to like the earthy flavor as I continued to sip. The flavors blend so nicely! Very sweet. This might be a good base for hot chocolate or as a latte. Or hot chocolate latte? Holy cow! I’m brilliant. I know what I’m having tomorrow!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester