Mmmm… nummy! Azzrian, you did it again! Another winner from my wonderful swap partner. This tea is so refreshing. It’s got a savory vegetal quality like asparagus or raw green beans. It’s toasty, but barely. It’s also somehow sweet and fragrant like citrus flowers. Beautiful lovely tea. It is a bit light though. I suppose I could use more leaf or less water next time.

Also, not really a good tea to go with food! The flavors are so delicate!

Azzrian

I am so happy you are enjoying the teas!!! :) Yay!

Comments

Azzrian

I am so happy you are enjoying the teas!!! :) Yay!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester