drank Mango Diablo by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, my third attempt at this tea. Cold brewed it for a good 1.5 days and it is great cold brewed. The spiciness becomes minimal. It feels a bit more like fizziness than spiciness. The mango is there and the funky green tea is barely noticeable. Refreshing and interesting. Might make a good base for lemonade!

DaisyChubb

Must be the hot water that brings out the spiciness of the pepper then! Good to know – this one can be a little overwhelming for me

Comments

DaisyChubb

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester