drank Mango Lassi by Butiki Teas

My package from Krystaleyn came today. Yaaaay. This is the first tea I’m trying from that bunch and I am super happy about it! Even though this was way over steeped as I dealt with a cooking emergency, it did not develop that odd sour wood flavor some rooibos tend to. I get a lovely sweet mango flavor with a bit of spice. I don’t really taste anything that might indicate creaminess or yogurt though.

I think the base is excellent and the mango is very realistic. Very nice. And I was just lamenting my lack of fruity caffeine free teas until the package arrived. :D

Butiki Teas

I’m not sure if you add sugar to any of your teas/tisanes but a little bit of sugar should bring out the cream flavor.

Kittenna

Glad you enjoyed it! I have yet to give it a second shot. I don’t think it was my favourite the first time around.

Mercuryhime

Butiki: I don’t usually add sugar but I’ll give it a try for my next cup of this. :)

Comments

Butiki Teas

Kittenna

Mercuryhime

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester