Got some of this from krystaleyn. Thanks for the sample! just enough of this to make s large cup cold brewed. I can taste the tarty hibiscus and the berry. I also taste the rooibos, which doesn’t bother me too much but it seems s bit out of place. And the after taste here seems a bit artificial.

Okay. Added a touch of sugar. Definitely helps the berry pop and makes it quite juicy. Not bad but not my favorite.

Mercuryhime

I don’t think anyone thinks you’re snubbing them just because you don’t comment on the rooibos! I certainly don’t comment all that often and I don’t think people find me offensive…right? And maybe you want to consider putting your disclaimer elsewhere as well. haha I think this one will get lost pretty soon. :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am glad the touch of sugar did help it pop. I’ve noticed the same. I also enjoyed this cold brewed. Making it that way sort of tames the tartness. Either way, I am glad it still worked out in the long run. :)

Bonnie

Removed it…so you can too.
Good review!

Comments

Mercuryhime

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Bonnie

Removed it…so you can too.
Good review!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester