Thanks to Azzrian for another tasty sample!

This one is very good. It’s sweet creamy coconut milk. Like a coconut sorbet in a green oolong. It reminds of Golden Moon’s Coconut Pouchong. I’d love to do a comparison but I don’t have any of the other one at the moment. :(

Mmmm….heavenly scent. yum.

Azzrian

I love both of them really. They are VERY similar! Either one makes me happy :)
I do like more of the teas from LTR rather than Golden Moon – only a few I have really loved from Golden Moon so for that reason I would probably restock the LTR one.

Comments

Azzrian

I love both of them really. They are VERY similar! Either one makes me happy :)

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester