In my husband’s words, “Wow, what is this? It’s super tasty!” Best tea reaction yet. I’m finding that I really like 52teas’ bai mu dan. I don’t know where he gets it, but it’s chocolatey and sun dried grass. Good stuff. The currant flavoring is is quite nice. I do love black currant. Too bad the fruit isn’t more prominent here in the U.S. There’s a bit of artificial flavor here, but it’s not too strong.

I cold brewed this overnight. I was visiting my mom yesterday and brought her some oolong. I taught her about cold brewing. She had a cup of leaves going in the fridge when I left. :) I think I’ll call later to see how she liked the cold brewing method. It’s really the best in the summer and so energy efficient. :)

Many thanks to Azzrian for sending a sample! I’ve been wanting to try this one.

Edit: emm…I’m going to have to change my rating. Had this after the tea warmed up a bit. Tastes like ground up vitamins. not tasty. Best as a cold tea.

Azzrian

So room temp made it not good …. I will have to try mine cold steeped then because I didn’t care for it much when I had it hot. Thanks!

Mercuryhime

It’s definitely much better cold. :) Glad I could impart some insight

Comments

Azzrian

Mercuryhime

It’s definitely much better cold. :) Glad I could impart some insight

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester