drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Chocolate and rose? How is this possible? This tea exceeds expectations. I think I’ve got allergies or I’m getting a bit of a cold, so I hope I’m getting all the nuances here because this tea deserves it.

This tea somehow really reminds me of rose flavored truffles. Mmm… and vanilla! So smooth! I don’t even like black tea! I’ve clearly been drinking the wrong kinds! Wow. This is so desserty and malty! A dessert tea without dessert flavorings! Mmmm… I definitely smell honey in the liquor. Most black teas I’ve had just beg for a bit a cream but this tea…it would be sacrilege to add cream to this. Gotta savor it just the way it is! Not a hint of astringency! love this!

Bonnie

Welcome to the dark side!

Terri HarpLady

I love this tea too! It’s everything a black tea wishes it could be!

Comments

Bonnie

Welcome to the dark side!

Terri HarpLady

I love this tea too! It’s everything a black tea wishes it could be!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester