drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I had taken the remainder of my sample to work since it’s where I need tea the most. I was craving it all weekend and couldn’t have any! And we had Monday off! Argh! But today nothing was going to stop me!

Mmmm…. pure chocolate decadence. Made three very satisfying western steeps. The second one went on a tad too long and turned into dark chocolate. So rich and lovely! I’m going to need to order a full 2oz of this, at least!

It’s rare that I give 100s, but this tea converted me to the “dark” side. :) And it’s magical!

Bonnie

You are not alone!

mmmmm i’m with you on this one. I love this tea! Just ordered 4 oz of it…largest quantity for any tea yet heh

The DJBooth

I seriously am going to have to try some of this based on the rave reviews.

Mercuryhime

Try it! I never believed it when others called this tea chocolatey, but it is! Sooo good!

Terri HarpLady

I’m with you on that. I need to reorder soon, & it will have to be at least 4 oz!

Comments

Bonnie

You are not alone!

The DJBooth

I seriously am going to have to try some of this based on the rave reviews.

Mercuryhime

Terri HarpLady

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester