Boring tea log tonight. My tummy is going through all sorts of chaos today. I don’t even want to put dinner in there. ugh. Mint is supposed to be good for tummies, so I busted this out. It tastes kinda funky today. Not sure if it’s the kettle. I’m on the market for a glass one.

Anyways, classic spearmint. sweet and fresh. Couldn’t ask for anything more.

I wonder if ginger would work for me or if it’s only good for nausea? I’ll try that next if this spearmint fails me. :(

Em

Usually ginger helps settle my stomach. I would try that. Praying you feel better soon.

Mercuryhime

Em, you are sweet. :) I’ve experienced the power of ginger for nausea, but that’s not the problem I have. Let’s not get specific. haha Does it work for all tummy issues?

It’s worth a shot :)

So true! :)

MissLena

Ginger is my miracle cure for any tummy ailment, I’d definitely give it a shot!

Comments

Em

It’s worth a shot :)

So true! :)

MissLena

Ginger is my miracle cure for any tummy ailment, I’d definitely give it a shot!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester