The first time I had this tea, I had gotten it in a swap. I think it was from Kittenna. I remember being really impressed with how juicy sweet the strawberry flavor was, and now bakery smelling the vanilla and cinnamon made the whole thing. I finally got my own pouch of this and it tastes just as good as the first time I had this. Summery strawberries are so yummy. Can’t wait for berry season to come back! And the cinnamony bakey flavor makes me think of brown sugar cinnamon biscuits…which I haven’t heard of until I just imagined it right this second. They will exist in my tummy in the near future. :) Oh! Wait! Strawberry shortcake on a brown sugar cinnamon biscuit! I am a genius!! And this tea is my muse. :) Now I really can’t wait for berry season. :)

EDIT: This tastes better cool. I suspect that it’s because the honeybush flavor subsides and lets the flavoring through. So much more juicy strawberry… mmmm. :)

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester