Yum! The smell! Wow! Smells more like butterscotch than caramel but I’m not complaining. And the spice! Frank has a way with spicing.

Definitely taste pumpkin and caramel. Love the nutmeg here. It’s an under appreciated spice. Tried it with a touch of cream and sugar but I like it much better plain. Cream hides the flavors. Might be okay with just sugar? Will try next time.

Second steep has little flavoring. Tastes just like a plain black with a hint of spice. Not a bad black base. :) I’m glad I took a chance on this one.

Kittenna

I find this one very rarely gives a decent second infusion. But the first is excellent!

Comments

Kittenna

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester