Cold brewed this cause I feel spring in my bones if not in the air. You can tell it’s spring because the birds have moved back into my walls. There are these little holes under the eaves and they nest in there. I can here them chirping and scratching around in the wall area to the left of my desk. So yeah. Birds have migrated back. It’s spring! Time for delicious cold brewed tea!

And I have to say, this tea makes one mighty fine cold brew! So much honey sweetness! I might order tons of this just to cold brew all summer! That is…if I didn’t already have about a gajillion tons of tea in my cabinet. ah well! Too much tea is better than not enough!

Also, sip down!

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester