This tea is lovely! It looks and smells beautiful before you even add the hot water. Rose chocolate and orange. I can smell the orange more than the bergamot though both are definitely present. Dark bread crust and chocolate from the base, sweet nectar from the rose, and a lively citrus zest. It’s so balanced and well conceived! I would expect no less from a Verdant blend. I’m glad I got a sample of this. The next time I order, I’m getting a few ounces if this.

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester