drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

I am inundate with sample pouches in my work stash. I can’t decide what to drink. I’m resolved to just sip down everything. At random. I grabbed this pouch first. The dry smell worried me. It was strong and kinda garbage-y. Brewed, the taste is less worrisome. The apple taste is super artificial, and there’s a desserty flavor to it. More like apple muffin than straight up apple. I can detect the refreshing qualities of green tea. Mineraly. Not horrible but I’d pass on a second cup.

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester