drank Cookie by Lupicia

So I’ve been away from Steepster for a bit. I come back and Holy Cow! Everything looks different! I think I like. :)
Anyway, this tea showed up with my monthly Lupicia newsletter. I had been on Whole 30 for the past month, so my diet was restricted to purely nutritious and beneficial foods. No cookies! I really missed sweets on some days. Thankfully, there was always tea. And this tea tastes like cookies! So I opened it up today and OMG it smells like those multi-layered wafer cookies with vanilla frosting in between every layer. Mmmmm…tastes like sweet childhood. :) After a few tasty sips, I added a few splashes of full fat coconut milk. Amazing addition! So creamy and luscious! I do think the caffeine content is rather high in this. I am positively buzzing! I may need to get some of this for those days where I feel like I need a little sweetness in my life.

Now it’s off to make healthy versions of Super Bowl foods. I don’t even like football. The things you do for love…

Dustin

I had some of this tea yesterday. It is soooo good and comforting! It is going to have to go on my restock list!