Okay, as I’m drinking this tea for perhaps the 5th time, I’m noticing more and more about the flavors. The scent is, of course, the most appealing part of this tea. When I first opened the bagged, I was swooned with delight. I LOVE condensed milk! I went around shoving it under everyone’s nose as I waited for the water to boil.

The third steeping might be my favorite. The condensed milk flavor is gone, but there is still a hint of milky smoothness. The mineral flavor has mostly gone as well. What’s left is still floral and earthy and totally oolong-y.

However, upon drinking it, the milky flavor is noticeably marred by the heavy mineral flavor. I hope this means I’m getting lots of minerals from this tea. :D While I can still enjoy this tea and even look forward to drinking it, it’s just not as creamy as I would like and it tastes too much like vitamins. It is also not really too floral with a slight bitter aftertaste that I associate with lesser quality oolongs. There’s also a bit of apple peel in the aftertaste.