The scent of the dry leaves is very strawberry and yummy smelling. However, upon brewing, the strawberry takes a backseat to the strong grassy floral flavor of white tea. It took me a few brews to realize how much leaf, how long to steep and what temp of water to use. Ideally, you want less leaf than you’d expect and only steep for 2 minutes max. Fortunately, it’s good for multiple infusions but it’s really not my favorite. I treat it like a slightly fruity plain white. I don’t drink this when I’m looking for strawberry flavor.