Dry leaves smelled like cinnamon raisin to me. The brewed tea definitely smells like cinnamon and brown sugar. Yum. I think I’m getting a bit of frosting in the smell too.

When I drink it, the honeybush base seems to be battling with the cinnamon roll flavor for dominance. I’m hoping the cinnamon roll will win, but they seem kinda evenly matched right now.

I added a bit of sugar to my second cup since it seemed like it should be tastier. I was wrong. I simply don’t like sweetener in my tea unless it’s chai or earl grey or some other black tea.

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester