Hmm… pretty good! It like an earthy lemon. You can definitely tell it’s a rooibos, but it’s not as strongly medicinal. I think I’m slowly getting used to rooibos thanks to all of DaisyChubb’s samples, this one included. :)
There’s a hint of bitterness. I think it’s from the lemon peel. There’s a sweet sugary kind of background that I’m finding in all my rooibos and honeybush I’ve tried so far. I thought it was part of the flavoring, but now I’m beginning to think it might just be the rooibos. I should get some unflavored ones to taste.