I’ve had this three times already but I’ve put off writing about it. I was hoping that my opinion of it would improve. I never disliked it, but it never felt creamy and chocolatey enough to be called a grasshopper. I mean, grasshoppers are probably the only cocktails I like. There’s plenty of mint in this, and there’s a slight chocolate background, but that’s it. Underneath it all, there’s that honeybush flavor that I’ve grown to enjoy.

I still really like this. I mean, it’s minty and tasty, after all. But I wouldn’t call it a grasshopper.

Thanks for the sample, Batrachoid.

My profile pic features my two lovable puppies, Mr. Snuggles and Sr. Caliente.

NYC / Westchester