I’ve been working on building my caffeine free collection. It’s still puny compared to everything else, but we are getting somewhere. Anywho, I got a sample of this to try before committing. It’s a nice dessert tea. Smells very sweet and somehow coffee-ish. It’s got something harsh. May be a simulation of alcohol? It tasted rich and toffee. The medicinal rooibos flavor is strong but I’m getting used to it.
An enjoyable cup after dinner. :)

Edit: I’m drinking what’s left from the pot this morning. Cold, it is much more like tiramisu. It’s much more enjoyable, creamy and sweet. I suspect that this is because the strong rooibos flavor has decreased now that the brew is cool.