I’m having the last of my sample of this tea. Maybe I’m just down because of the short days and cloudy weather. A nice coating of snow usually cheers me up, but it’s been unseasonably warm lately. Anyway, this is a robust tea that begs for a bit of milk to soften it up. I graciously complied and added a tad too much sugar as well. It’s a nice comforting cup. Even if my palate is a bit lacking in sensitivity at the moment, I can still enjoy the stronger more straight forward or flavored teas. I’ll save my unflavored greens and oolongs for another time. :)