Yummy chai! The smell of the dry leaf is heavenly. The rooibos is definitely in there, but not strong. It’s behaving despite a long steep. There’s a slight burn from the peppercorn. Cinnamon and cloves and cardamom. Mmmmmm…. so tasty. I love spices. I might have been born with a piece of cinnamon in one fist and a cardamom pod in the other. The coconut makes it’s all smooth and decadent feeling.

I’ve been looking for a perfect caffeine free chai that I can keep on constant supply. This is a strong contender. One day, when I’m in the mood, I may try it sweet with milk.