drank Gold Rush (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

This is the first Davids Tea of the Month of 2012 that I really like! The dry leaves smell sweet and cake-y and it kind of makes me think of a cross between Mulberry Magic and Checkmate. Most of the bulk of the tea is taken up by the giant mulberries and I had to reach way to the bottom of the bag to get a decent amount of white tea in there. But it tastes creamy and bourbon-y and it’s nice and full-bodied. I’ll probably be buying some more before it disappears.

Bonnie

I was wondeering if they remixed those other tea’s…a tease of sorts…pun…and I’m glad you gave a review. I was toying with getting this or not. Like the thought of a bourbon-y tea. Imagine a dessert of baked apples or apple pie (I make a french apple pie and a pie with chedder cheese melted under the top crust..won a prize with both) and then sipping a boubon tea…nice mental picture. Ok want this tea too. Thanks for the good review!

DaisyChubb

Aw man, that mental picture is such a tease Bonnie!

But yes, every time someone drinks this tea I get more and more jealous :D Must. Try!

Comments

Bonnie

DaisyChubb

Aw man, that mental picture is such a tease Bonnie!

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games