drank Chocolate Cake by DAVIDsTEA

In all of Davids’ chocolate teas, I can pick up approximately the same kind of chocolate note. This tea is like that “Davids chocolate” taste, isolated and exploded. So chocolatey! I approve. A very satisfying dessert tea in my opinion. I’m not sure what to say about it though. It’s creamy and just on the edge of bitter without actually being bitter. It’s a bit mehh on the second steep. But I’ll definitely be buying a little more of this one.

Kittenna

I definitely thought this one was better than most of their other chocolate teas. But, perhaps that’s because I don’t sweeten my teas, and this one comes pre-sweetened. Consequently, of course, it apparently has about 15 calories per cup, but… compare that to your average sweetened coffee beverage….

Comments

Kittenna

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games