drank Ever Green (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Blleeehhhh noooo do not waaaannnttt

This totally reminds me of Splash, it must be the sea lettuce. I hope this doesn’t become like a “thing” for Davids. The dry leaves didn’t turn my stomach QUITE as much as Splash did, but the tea tastes much more sea lettucey/salty/weird. I was hoping the berries would kick in and be the star, but noo :(
It’s actually not SO bad until I get to the aftertaste and the sea lettuce taste just starts taking over everything and I’m like “nnooooooooo!! D:”
But yeah, sustainability = good, David Suzuki = good, sea lettuce tea = bad.
Oh well, not my thing!! What am I gonna do with the rest of my 25g bag??!

Edit: IT ALSO GAVE ME A HEADACHE! This tea has it out for me!!!

Kittenna

Try to swap it! But not with me, haha. I have a 28g bag to finish myself. :) I definitely didn’t hate it like you did though.

Comments

Kittenna

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games