drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

I’m trying it iced today (double-strong-then-ice method) and it’s actually really good! I usually only like fruity iced teas but this one is more sweet and creamy. I added just a little agave to bring out the flavours. It’s actually pretty refreshing. I think it would be even better as an iced latte. (Unfortunately I have no milk foamer thingy and am still latte challenged)

Iced
DaisyChubb

mm sounds lovely! For my iced lattes I just splash some cold milk in – I can’t be bothered to froth it and then ice it. Lazy? Yes. Delicious? Also yes!

Erin

Hmm, I think I will do that next time! I gotta break out of this no-latte zone.

Comments

DaisyChubb

Erin

Hmm, I think I will do that next time! I gotta break out of this no-latte zone.

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games