drank Toasted Marshmallow by DAVIDsTEA

Is it just me, or does tea taste better out of a thermos? I brought this with me to the ROM today (free for students on Tuesdays!) and it seemed way nicer than when I tried it the first time, in a mug. I still didn’t get much marshmallow taste from it though. It actually seems very similar to Glitter and Gold to me, but sweeter, and with a little more creaminess. Well I like it anyway, even if it’s not super amazing. And I’m so happy that it’s finally cold enough to carry hot tea around again!

Kittenna

YES, tea definitely tastes better not out of a thermos. Every time, I notice this. I just deal with it… I don’t know if it’s a case of sitting longer, or staying hotter longer, but yeah. Definitely agree!

Shmiracles

yay an excuse to buy myself that cute thermos i want!

Comments

Kittenna

Shmiracles

yay an excuse to buy myself that cute thermos i want!

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games