drank Indian Summer by DAVIDsTEA

This is good, but I feel like I’ve had it before, or something very similar… maybe I’m thinking of Cherry Blossom? But with a little watermelon thrown in. I like it a lot actually, and I think it would be great iced. It’s definitely very fruity and juicy. I don’t know about the lemongrass though. It has a beautiful clear peachy colour in my new glass mug (I got the Davids one with the branches, it’s so pretty!). I find that flavoured white teas do best with either a very long or very short steep depending on the tea, so I tried a 6 minute steep for this one and it came out pretty good. Maybe I’ll try 7 minutes next time.
During the entire time I’ve been drinking this tea, I’ve had “Indian Summer” by Beat Happening stuck in my head. I love that song, plus it mentions cherries and apple blossoms! So it’s kind of perfect for this tea.

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

Toronto, ON