drank Cherry Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is very pleasant! The cherry blossoms are definitely the main flavour here, very cherry-y without being artificial. There are so many kinds of tea in this tea! I completely guessed at the temperature and time (175, 2 minutes) and I think next time I’m gonna go for 165, and still 2 minutes. Because it had a bit of the same taste that Mom’s Apple Pie always had for me before I realized that I was burning the leaves…
Even though it definitely tastes like cherry, it doesn’t really make me think of cherry blossoms or Japan. I don’t think it’s quite delicate/light enough. It’s like a 6.5 on the delicateness scale (10=most delicate). Yes, that’s a thing. I can’t taste the coconut at all but I have a feeling it’s there to add some richness or something? This is another tea that doesn’t get weird as it cools, which is something I appreciate! Also something about this reminds me of apple juice?

Hahaha, can you tell this tea confused me?!

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games