Wait a minute. As this cools, I can definitely taste the fig. Oh, it’s quite lovely, even decadent. I wish I had more to play around a bit. Hopefully it’ll show up for sale around the same time the DAVID’s store opens down the street next month, and I can grab a small amount to see what’s really what.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada