63
drank Almond Plum Perfection by Teavana
1157 tasting notes

Finished this sample off today with my daughter, who really loved the juiciness of this brew. I found it cloying today, and and the almond wasn’t sitting right. I’m feeling a bit off though (slightly sore throat, bad sleep due to the youngest waking up at 2am last night asking to drink a LITER of chocolate almond milk).

I’m glad we finished this off. Unless my daughter begs for it, I’ll grab something else in the future.

Preparation
205 °F / 96 °C 5 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Teaholic! Currently loving flavored blacks, greens, whites, green rooibos blends, straight blacks and greens, and have a long-standing adoration for herbals/medicinals. Dessert teas top my list along with anything cocoa-y.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Having said that, I’m traveling indefinitely (currently in Ireland) so my stash will sit and wait for me, as I send back tea to explore more when I get home again.

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, single mom, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time either running, swinging kettlebells, or hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, and thus I’m avoiding these for now as well. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Location

Burnaby, BC, Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer