After a long day geocaching in Central Park (Vancouver), all I could think about was coming home to this tea.

I’ve learned that: it only works cooled for me (warm, not hot), re-steeping it tastes yuck, and the darn film on top (likely from the chocolate) is really hard to scrub out of my Breville. Still, it’s worth it.

VariaTEA

have you tried David’s White Chocolate Frost? I would be interested to know how the two compare. Luckily my Teavana order should be arriving sometime this week and I am definitely excited to try this

MissB

The darn DAVID’s by my house (Metrotown) still has their ‘opening soon’ signs all over the storefront, or else I’d have some in my hands right now. It’s one of a handful I’ll be buying as soon as they’re open for business – although I could make another order, I did just get one last week. :$

VariaTEA

Oh no! well I hope you get to try some soon. UPS has been holding my Teavana order hostage for a few days doing a million and one warehouse scans otherwise I would have been able to compare the two myself. I tried the David’s one as a latte the other day and thought it was very good and had to stop myself from going back in to buy it since I knew I had this on the way.

MissB

Yuck. I hope you get yours, too! We’ll have to compare tasting notes.

Comments

VariaTEA

MissB

Yuck. I hope you get yours, too! We’ll have to compare tasting notes.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada