drank Coconut green by Zen Tea

Opening this bag was quite a treat for me today. It smells like sweetened coconut, minus anything cloying…. just rich and creamy coconut. Steeped, it smells just as strongly, however you can also smell the faint grassiness of the tea, and they complement each other well.

Like many of the teas I’ve been drinking of late, this one is nice hot, however it’s much better warm and with just a touch of Truvia. The creaminess comes out even more, and the coconut is evermore present. It’s a light, refreshing and comforting sip. I’m not sure if I’ll ever order it again, as I like it however don’t love it, but it is quite enjoyable. If you’re a huge fan of coconut and green teas, this is a must-try.