drank Cream of Earl Grey by Tea Desire

Is this a sipdown? Hm. Got a sample size of this, and forced it on my friend last night who loves Earl Grey, and who told me earlier last week he had enough tea to last him a few months – because I gave him a small pouch of DAVID’s Tea. Seriously? Sigh.

Anyway, it’s out of my cupboard now, even though I’m a bit sad I tasted zero of it.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada