drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Went to brew this just now, and whatever the artificial flavor is in this tea literally knocked me off my feet. It smells wrong to me. Really, really wrong.

I’ve put it away for later, perhaps as a gift for someone else (even though it’s only 20g), unless someone can convince me it tastes infinitely better than it smells.

JustJames

i am allergic to something in this blend. i read the ingredients and i KNOW my allergies— david’s is NOT good for diligence towards ingredients lists. thus i am cautious.

Amariel

I love this one. It’s one of a few rooibos teas that I actually like.

MissB

Heather, I would love to send this to you, if you’d like it.

Comments

JustJames

Amariel

I love this one. It’s one of a few rooibos teas that I actually like.

MissB

Heather, I would love to send this to you, if you’d like it.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada