drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

Went to brew this just now, and whatever the artificial flavor is in this tea literally knocked me off my feet. It smells wrong to me. Really, really wrong.

I’ve put it away for later, perhaps as a gift for someone else (even though it’s only 20g), unless someone can convince me it tastes infinitely better than it smells.

JustJames

i am allergic to something in this blend. i read the ingredients and i KNOW my allergies— david’s is NOT good for diligence towards ingredients lists. thus i am cautious.

Amariel

I love this one. It’s one of a few rooibos teas that I actually like.

MissB

Heather, I would love to send this to you, if you’d like it.

Comments

JustJames

Amariel

I love this one. It’s one of a few rooibos teas that I actually like.

MissB

Heather, I would love to send this to you, if you’d like it.

Burnaby, BC, Canada