drank Lemon Meringue Rooibos by Tealish

As advertised, this smells like a tart lemon meringue pie. Steeped it smells little, which surprised me.

Drinking it is like sipping a very, very tart lemon pudding, with the egg white meringue sneaking in at the very end and lingering a bit. It’s crazy good, and even better with a bit of sweetener to remove some of the extra tartness. Some sips I notice the meringue, and others I miss it… however I love tart lemon pudding (and have yet to make some since going grain-free) so this is a true delight. Will definitely re-order more, although I did get a 50g tin of it.

JustJames

ah……. if only i liked rooiboos……. =0)

MissB

If it helps, the lemon masks all rooibos taste, flavor and feel. Or, at least it did to me.

JustJames

i don’t think it’s the taste…. it’s a twang i get that announces a new allergy…. i try not to play too much with it. i love the smell of some of the blends…. buuuuut =0(

MissB

Oh, I understand that all too well. Note to self: remove all rooibos from swap with JustJames. Oh, wait, I’m good since it’s all flavored black tea. :)

Comments

JustJames

ah……. if only i liked rooiboos……. =0)

MissB

Love: fruity, dessert, chai, spicy, all types of tea.

Vancouver, BC, Canada