drank Academy Road Rooibos by Cornelia Bean

Dammit! It’s 1:35am and as I went to log this tea, I discover I’m drinking mate. First sips have been lovely, however I need to put this aside until tomorrow if I’m going to get any sleep. Lesson learned: review tea ingredients that Dexter3657 meticulously sends with her swap to me prior to steeping.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada