drank AppleTEA'ni by Art of Tea

Drank this tonight at Tealips, a local bubble tea place that I love. It’s called Green Rooibos and Apple there, however. I wrote down the ingredients and easily found that, and three teas I bought, on here as Art of Tea.

I was really excited about this blend. Yunwu? Cool! Unfortunately, something was really off with this for me. Something floral and just plain wrong. Bitter. Chemical-y. I had two sips and had to dump it.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada