drank Provence by American Tea Room

I’m assuming I got this as a sample from American Tea Room, because I have yet to order a tea with lavender in it. To me, lavender is something I inhale to enjoy. In a tea? Well… okay, I’ll try it. Had an surprising amount of lavender in it, and it smells strongly of potpourri out of the bag. Also, one sample bag = one liter of tea, or four cups.

Steeped, this smells of lavender mint – again, a bit concerning for me. Lots of tiny floaties as well. First sips tasted like little to me, so maybe they’re too hot still. The taste left in my mouth is… fuzzy. Burning. Flowery. Odd. It tastes like potpourri to me. I’m… going to dump this and try something else. Wanted to like it, be adventurous. I think I’ll just go with something I know I’ll love.

I feel like a single lavender flower can kill any good cup of tea :(

OMGsrsly

I just looked at the picture. When they say lavender, they aren’t kidding, are they?

MissB

I agree wholeheartedly with you both. It’s probably lovely as a potpourri.

Oh man, that is a lot of lavender! Crazy

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I feel like a single lavender flower can kill any good cup of tea :(

OMGsrsly

MissB

I agree wholeheartedly with you both. It’s probably lovely as a potpourri.

Oh man, that is a lot of lavender! Crazy