This smells exactly like an orange creamsicle out of the bag. Delicious! Steeped it smells less so, and it’s just an okay cup of tea. I mean, okay in that it’s nice and comforting and yummy. Some sweetener brings out the orange a bit more, and peps it up a bit. Will I reorder this? Likely not, only because there are so many other unusual or amazing teas that I adore or want to try. This is nice though, and I’ll have zero issue drinking it down or sharing some with friends.

I own an obscene amount of tea, and am always happy to share. Just got back from a six month exploration of Western Europe, so I’ve got some pretty lovely tea that we just can’t easily find this side of the pond. Woot!

In addition to loving tea, I’m a dating columnist, nerd, and avid knitter. I read way too much, type even more, and spend my ‘free’ time exploring, playing board games, reading, hiking, hanging with friends.

Allergies: Strawberries and all grains. I’m having a mild allergic reaction to both lavender and some roses in tea, although for some reason the French seem to have figured out how to do this without making me ill. I also avoid sugar and Splenda where possible.

Burnaby, BC, Canada