This smells exactly like an orange creamsicle out of the bag. Delicious! Steeped it smells less so, and it’s just an okay cup of tea. I mean, okay in that it’s nice and comforting and yummy. Some sweetener brings out the orange a bit more, and peps it up a bit. Will I reorder this? Likely not, only because there are so many other unusual or amazing teas that I adore or want to try. This is nice though, and I’ll have zero issue drinking it down or sharing some with friends.

Teaholic, with a leaning toward rooibos, green, puerh and white teas, although I’m trying some black tea again. Missing living near a tea shoppe that offers a lot of options; my only (within walking distance) choices are currently mall-bound. Still, I have a whole cupboard dedicated to tea.

Burnaby, BC, Canada