Long day, longer night, and I was still having dreams about coming home to the Laoshan Black from earlier today. Yet, I need to sleep at some point, so I grabbed the first rooibos I found: this one.

It smells delicious, like juicy, ripe peaches, and even more so as it steeps. The smell however threw me as I drank it. Sure, it’s flavored tea, however it got lost in the rooibos. >sniff< aaaahh. >sip< uuuhhh?

It couldn’t have been that bad though, because I did drink the first 2c mug effortlessly. Now I’m on my second, and it’s much more flavorful, tangy and sweet with some Truvia.

Anyone want to try some? I doubt I’ll get through the minimum 50g I had to order anytime soon.

CelebriTEA

This sounds good.
I love peaches and apricots in tea, but sometimes if the flavor
isn’t strong enough it does seem to “get lost”…
I fell in love with the Apricot Guayusa from Butiki and in a few days,
I will have to order more ;-)

MissB

The Apricot Guayasa is amazing! I’ll put some of this aside for you CelebriTEA, and you can try it, too.