Beautifully well-balanced cup!

Wasn’t much to this other than a ‘normal’ chai smell both in the bag and as it brewed. It’s got a bit of bite to it at the end (just like it says in the description), however it’s minor and complements the tea well. I can taste everything here in perfect proportions… cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, even the black decaf. I think it’s perfect just as a decaf black; adding Truvia upped the ginger a bit and the heat dimmed down ever so slightly.

MissB

Dexter, I’ve saved the last cup of this for you. There’s definitely cinnamon in it, however it’s well blended into the cup. I think (hope?) you’ll enjoy it.

Dexter

Awesome thank you!! I don’t mind cinnamon, I just don’t want it to be the ONLY spice in a chai.

Comments

MissB

Dexter