I’m pretty sure this was sent to me in the Turkey Santa swap by CelebriTEA – thank you so much for this!

My new gongfu is on it’s way, and so I felt bad about having this today without it. Still, I really wanted to try it, so Western style it was.

This steeps up a pale yellow-ish green color, and smells very toasty-roasty rice-y, just like how it tastes. Some depth from (what I assume is) the cocoa, and a few other flavors I can’t quite place, but seem to round out this tea nicely. Initially I thought I’d dislike the tea because of the rice kernels, and then I started to like it, crave it even.

My four cups of this were enjoyed fully, yet quickly, and it helped me meet a deadline – so thank you for that! :)

CelebriTEA

I am so happy you liked it :-)

Comments

CelebriTEA

I am so happy you liked it :-)

Burnaby, BC, Canada