Oh my, this is so delicious. I think I’ve figured out how to make this to my liking now. Yay!

Size: Large (60g)
Flavor: Delicate
Quality: Basic
Type: Regular

Mixed up a heaping matcha spoon of matcha with about 8oz of coconut milk, and whisked it all together with my new chasen (thanks Zen Tea, for shipping that in record time, yet again!) The chasen made all the difference and it took me less than 15 seconds to get all the globs out.

Out of the bag, this definitely smells like a ooey, gooey caramel popcorn. My mouth watered immediately. So good! Mixed up, this tastes almost exactly as it’s described: buttery, caramel-y popcorn. My only complaint is that I didn’t order it with a stronger flavor level. I’ll order it as distinctive next time – which I’m definitely doing. Ordering more, that is… when I’m done the massive amount that I have now.

Iced
VariaTEA

Yum! Sounds tasty.

JennyFur

I definitly need to just buck up and buy some of their stuff. The Caramel I got from you has me hooked and the only kind of matcha I can get by me is unflavored and its just…not hitting the spot.

MissB

Yep. I’m really glad I bit the bullet and just bought a bunch. It’s pricey, and worth it. I have nothing like it nearby either.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yum! Sounds tasty.