drank A Rabbit's Garden by Della Terra Teas

I think I received this in a swap from Dexter3657, and so, thank you for sharing! This is a tea I really wanted to try. Just the title is intriguing, and then the ingredient list? Fascinating.

I’m unsure what I was expecting here though – perhaps a decaf (it’s not, and it’s almost 1am here, so… I’m tempting my sleep yet again). Perhaps a tasty, veggie tea treat? Dunno. All I know is, this both smells and tastes very vegetal, and really I find it just to be a green tea for the most part. It’s also gotten quite astrigent even though I steeped it for only three minutes at a low temperature… perhaps I did something wrong.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I couldn’t get this tea to work for me either. I was so looking forward to something carrot-y too!

Dexter

I think (IIRC) you requested this. Not something I would normally just add to a swap. I haven’t tried it yet, and that doesn’t sound encouraging. I was hoping for “green tea soup”.

MissB

Yea, I’m pretty sure I did request it. It’s just such a great concept. “Green tea soup”? Hm. I can see how it might taste like that, maybe… possibly… I really just got green tea.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Dexter